July 5, 2009

Mid-Summer Kick Start Meeting July 9th!

Hey everyone,

It would appear as though both myself and some Guerrilla activities have all but vanished in the past month. I am, however, done report cards, free from school and have the summer off.

Late in the season it may be, but there are still many things to do. Not the least discussing some changes to the current group structure so that things don't grind to a halt when I'm tending to other commitments. I have 100 native perennial sunflowers sitting on my balcony... with the likely hood of being able to acquire more.

I encourage as many people to come out as possible as I'd like a chance to re-brainstorm the workings, goals, and aspirations of the group.

Dustin


Where: Muddy Waters Cafe (8211 111 Street Nw)

When: Thursday, July 9th from 7pm to 9 pm


R.S.V.P on Facebook

0 comments :